Saturday, March 23, 2019

Tea Together Mother's Day Floral Romance Card

This card was made using the Floral Romance Vellum with Whisper White cardstock under it.  I'm actually not sure who used it this way for the teapot first as I've seen it several times. (I think the first demonstrator was Sue Mohr.) Obviously, I liked it, and here we are! :D

I think Soft Sea Foam and Powder Pink are pretty and lighten and brighten the colors of the vellum.  I have the tea pot and cup pushed "out of the box" in order to make them fit on the card as I wanted.



If you can't think of a mom for a Happy Mother's Day card, the "Love is a Warm Cup of Tea" sentiment is perfect for a friend and could be sent on a variety of occasions like Get Wells or Birthdays.  I love the look of the Lace Embossing Folder with the Basic Pearls in the flower centers as well.


Product List


Thanks for hopping by and reading!



Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

3 comments:

Dot Norman said...

What is cost on tea time framelit dies?

Dot Norman said...

Would like popcorn box dies and rainbow dies.

RhondaG - The Stampin' Bunny said...

Tea Time Dies are Free with a $100 purchase, but they will be in the next big catalog. I wrote down the popcorn box number and rainbow number from the clearance rack. :D