Thursday, March 18, 2021

Butterfly Bijou Brilliance Brilliant Wings Video and Cards Stampin' Up!



In this post I wanted to highlight ways to use the stamps, dies and intricate dies with the pretty designer series paper, Butterfly Bijou.

For the first card, I stamped in Bermuda Bay onto Pool Party. The pretty vellum softened the look and added motion to this card which coordinates with the lovely paper pattern.

Next, I chose So Saffron and Mint Macaron with the Designer Series Paper. I love the fresh spring look.



The card below features my favorite pattern in the Butterfly Bijou designer series paper.  The monarchs are floating in a slightly cloudy blue sky, and it looks so fanciful to me!

I added a Pumpkin Pie die cut with an intricate Basic Black die cut over it. Then I added white chalk pen highlight dots. Finally, pearlescent white Elegant Faceted Gems created a lovely corner embellishment.






























Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: