Thursday, March 4, 2021

Springtime Joy Stampin Up! 4 Card Video


The little bunny, sheep, and chick are easy to color with our Blends and simple to cut out. I imagined that I was had a die cut and tried to follow what it would leave on the images.

I loved using the sweet spring animals with these bright fun colors from the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper.



These soft peachy tones are too cute in this Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper.


You don't have to use Designer Series Paper of course!

The green patterns in the Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper are super cute with the spring menagerie.



For Blends colors used, please watch the video. I used so many colors!

Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: