Saturday, March 6, 2021

Springtime Joy Offset Gatefold Stampin Up! Card


I used Blends to colors these sweet little animals, and the simply scored to score the card base at 1-1/4 inches and 3 inches. I enjoy the Ornate Floral background with their floral headbands.  I enjoyed coloring these guys more than most things-perhaps because there was a bunny included? :D

I like that this layout allows one to put several of the images on one card and still have plenty of color as well. I enjoyed echoing the scallops of the layering circles with the Scalloped Purply Posy Linen ribbon.  The Pastel Pearls look sweet in the corner too!




























Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: