Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Oval Occasions Stampin' Up! Cards plus Hey Girlfriend! Easter, St. Patrick's Day, Birthday


This card was fun and simple to make with the Just Jade patterned paper from the 6X6 2020-2022 In Color pack.  I just used the heart punch from the punch pack to make a big fluffy shamrock and added Wink of Stella for some leprechaun magic.  The So Lucky to Know You sentiment makes a fun friendship statement with St. Patrick's Day too!


Product List
I love that the Oval Occasions set has these great girlfriend-like sentiments with the Happy Birthday and the Sweet Friend. I think they are great to use with the balloon stamp that is also from Hey Girlfriend!. This card is simple but still detailed enough to send to one of your favorite friends!



I don't usually make cards as simple as this one, but I thought this was fresh and striking for Easter. The plain layout really lets the bunny image shine, and soft colors soothe your eye.

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: