Tuesday, March 23, 2021

True Love Designer Series Paper Ways to Use It Tips Video + Blends colored cards


Using Blends to add color to any outline patterned paper can make a simple but stunning card. It is a joy to choose different colors and plan which flowers to color. I used a variety of Blends on this Rococo Rose cardstock based card.  I used dark and light Rococo Rose blends and Light Flirty Flamingo as the light pink.  I also colored the small daisy shapes Light So Saffron and the dahlia-looking flower Light Calypso Coral. The eucalyptus branches are Light Mint Macaron and the remaining leaves are Light and Dark Old Olive.























For this card, I enjoyed the contrast of the Pretty Peacock against the Basic Black and Basic White.  I added the rich light and dark blends of both Pretty Peacock and Old Olive as well as Light So Saffron for the wild rose centers. I love this way of using the flowers found along the straight edge of the patterned paper tucked under a die cut sentiment!





















No comments: