Friday, March 26, 2021

True Love Designer Series Paper Cards and Video second batch




For these cards using the True Love Designer Series Paper, I used a variety of coloring tools, and for the first card, I just used the pretty paper as is in Black and White. There are so many ways to use this paper!

I chose the Nested Labels because they are retiring as well as the Layering Squares...


For this card, I colored the squares with Stampin' Blends in Purple Posy, Highland Heather, Shaded Spruce and Just Jade. I like the repeat created with the Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder. I clipped the points of the square a bit on the sentiment square as well.

This card was made using Pool Party Ink added to the Designer Series Paper with a Blending Brush.



This card was created using sponge daubers for a quick coloring tool!
 

No comments: