Thursday, February 4, 2021

Valentine or Birthday Clear Envelope Shaker Card Fine Art Floral Designer Series Acetate



This Valentine or Birthday Clear Envelope Shaker Card has SO many details. It has a heart punched from Gilded Leafing on an adhesive sheet, Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate and the lovely Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper.

I added hearts and trim from the Love you Always Suite including the Heart Charms and Blushing Bride Metallic Ribbon.

The tiny and medium hearts cut from the Love You Always Foil Sheets with the Floral Heart Dies complete the coordination.

I think this card will make the recipient feel that she is super special!



I used gold foil for the larger hearts and the Blushing Bride and Rococo Rose Foils for the tiny hearts taking extra care to make sure they were right side up (no white showing) before I sealed the clear envelope.
  
Product List
Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: