Monday, February 8, 2021

Kangaroo & Company Stampin' Up! Cards Video 2 Regular Folds and A Joy Fold

 

The first card is a simple Kangaroo mama with "Love you much" in her pouch. The Flower & Field Sale-A-Bration designer series paper makes a nice little field in which she can hop.

























In the video this Joy Fold card stopped here with the flap just tucked under the kangaroo.























Later, I added the Black heart trimmed in Flirty Flamingo on the ditsy print pattern of the Flower and Field paper. The heart tucks under the Kangaroo too. The Thanks a Bunch sentiment completes the little pouch.
























I also wanted to use the envelope, and the Paper Blooms Sale-A-Bration designer series paper, and the hopping by sentiment is perfect when she is really hopping!






















Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

3 comments:

the stampin bunny said...

Hi,
Loved your cards and watched your video, but I am having a hard time with all the measurements .... Do you have them listed somewhere ? If not could I get them from you?

Thanks,
Patti Grant

RhondaG - The Stampin' Bunny said...

The card base is 11" X 4-1/4" and scored at 5-1/2". Then, I cut the base at 2-3/4. So the patterned paper on the big flap is 2-1/2" X 4".

The small flap is 3-1/2" X 8-1/2". Then, I cut the top flap to tuck under my kangaroo at about one inch from the edge.

You can make the small piece any size you want. You simply double the length and score at the size you want to show on the top. Easy Peasy.

the stampin bunny said...

Thank you so much....
I am making these cards for two of my grand daughter (both turning 9) ...They will love them!

Patti