Sunday, February 7, 2021

Kangaroo & Company Altered Joy Fold Buckle Card




This altered style Kangaroo Joy Fold Buckle Card with both the action of the buckle and the slide out kangaroo pouch sentiment under the hearts was fun to make. I enjoy the colorful Flower & Field Sale-A-Bration choice designer series paper with it as well.




Until the end of February, the Kangaroo and Company stamp set and dies Bundle plus a couple backs of paper will get you the pretty Flower & Field Designer Series Paper for FREE as a Sale-A-Bration choice at a $50 purchase!

So sweet!

Awwwww.....

3 comments:

booboo said...

I am not seeing the directions on how to create this clever card. (Nor do I quite "get" how it works or the action...) Can you direct me to a place which gives this information?

RhondaG - The Stampin' Bunny said...

This was a class card for local customers who have someone to stamp for them each month (though we are still not meeting due to Covid-19). The kangaroo is only adhered on its right side so the flap behind it tucks into the slot on the other side of the card. I should have probably made it into a card video that could be purchased as part of a stamp set class for the Kangaroo, but I haven't yet.

booboo said...

Thanks. Perhaps I get it.
Good luck to you!