Friday, February 5, 2021

Book Of LOVE Storybook Hershey Nugget Holder Snail Mail Hearts Valentine


This Story Book Hershey Nugget Holder is quicker to make than you'd imagine, and I thought it was quite fun.

I found it (well, a similar Christmas one with just nuggets-It had a velcro dot and band of cardstock instead of ribbon) made by Wendy Lee, but Sheila Tatum (Halloween themed) was the original creator she referenced.

I call it the BOOK OF LOVE for Valentine's Day...because I'm cheesy/goofy like that!

You can see how the edges extend from the box like the cover of a book.



When you untie the ribbon, you see the Hershey Nuggets that almost "POP" out of the little box.



 



 


 





After you remove the nuggets, the "I" panel is visible.






















Finally, the LOVE and U are visible with a variety of little hearts. Cute as a bug!
















Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team: