Friday, February 12, 2021

Prettiest Birthday Bundle and Paper Blooms Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Paper



I like the color scheme of the Paper Blooms Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Paper with this stamp set. For this card, I highlighted the flower centers with a Champagne Rhinestone which make the Petal Pink ribbon shine.  I love the pistachio and raspberry macarons created by using Rococo Rose and Soft Seafoam blends as well.

















For this card, I wanted to frame the die cut that comes with the bundle using the balloons from the stamp set.  I think it makes the balloons look nice.


























For this wedding card, I used the tassel banner along the bottom edge of the die cut instead. I think it creates a pretty extra bit of fun.  I stamped all these items in Night of Navy so that the ribbon would be sweet with it.





Product List
Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: