Monday, April 6, 2020

Under My Umbrella Stampin'Up! Shower and Friend Cards

For this pretty Wink of Stella swathed and lace-edged Umbrella card, I wanted to create a lace and pearl design with Very Vanilla. I think the combination of details makes a great Shower Card to congratulate a friend or family member well.

The Stitched So Sweetly Scalloped Rectangles made a great basis for these cards. I just cut off the edges for the Whisper White and Very Vanilla sentiment layers, and they layer nicely. This would make a great sketch challenge too as many stamp sets could be great with this layout!


I liked stamping on the Purple Posey monochrome floral for the umbrellas for these cards.  The repeat flower shape in the multicolor background is a great repeat of the design.  A few raindrops and some nice matching ribbon and "ta-da!".

I used March's Paper Pumpkin Stamp Set Cloud stamps with Versamark Ink for the Background on this one. The sentiments in this set are perfect for encouraging friends!

Rain or Shine = Open Umbrella or Closed Umbrella...perfect!

Thanks for hopping by and reading!

All these items are available in my Stampin' Up! Store:

Product List



Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: