Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Tropical Oasis Tent Topper Pineapple Cards

These pretty pineapples make a great tent topper alternative (see my card yesterday), and all you have to do is use your envelope as a guide for placement. (You want your card to still fit in an envelope.)

It is fun to leave the back open or put a lighter yellow (Pineapple Punch) behind the Daffodil Delight, and I enjoy bending the leaves and thorny parts out for texture.  The texture of the Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper is only visual, but it looks great with the super textured Braided Burlap Trim too.



On the card in front, I used Granny Apple Green as the layer accidentally, but I really liked how the color is vibrant and contrasts a bit with the Old Olive Pineapple foliage, so I kept it!

Which do you prefer?


Product List


Join me/us on Facebook and Zoom for chats and Lives!





Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: