Saturday, April 4, 2020

Dressed to Impress Totes and Notecards Video

I made a video for these little totes made with the Dressed to impress dies and the Tufted Embossing folder.  You can tuck the sides in or out depending on the size of the contents you want to put in the bag. I also varied the attachment spot of the handles as well.






I put these matching little notecards that one could put with flowers or with a gift. I added Wink of Stella to them all, but it is difficult to see-sorry about that!

I used Wink of Stella to add glitter all over the glass bottle and cut out the "parfum" label in Whisper White Cardstock.

The shoes and the confetti both had Wink of Stella on this card.


 
A Thank You card is always nice to include. 



This video is a lengthy Stamp with Me video that is 25 minutes long.  I recommend having something to stamp while you have it playing and just check out the video as needed.




Thanks for hopping by and reading!

Product List




Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:

and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:


Join My Team:

No comments: