Thursday, April 2, 2020

Dressed to Impress Best Dressed Designer Series Paper Double Z Fun Fold


I wanted this card to match Lovely Lipstick Ink and be bright and fun. It was easy with this Best Dressed 6X6 paper pattern.


I used Wink of Stella on the lipstick tube and on the lipstick flourish too. It darkened the Pink even more while adding sparkly shine. The matching ribbon added an underscore to the sentiment, and the Lovely Lipstick Dark Blend colored the Basic Rhinestones to match perfectly.

More details, measurements and tips can be found in this 14 minute Stamp with Me video:



The Double Z card is fun to make and would be great for a variety of patterned papers and stamp sets!


Thanks for hopping by and reading!

Product List




Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:

and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:


Join My Team:

No comments: