Sunday, April 26, 2020

Parisian Beauty Monochrome Card and Video

I created a monochrome challenge on Friday for my FB Live attendees and chose blue. This card features suggestions for both a simple version and a couple different stepped up versions in a Quick as a Bunny (under 10 minute) video!

This is from a Facebook live from April 24th-Join me on Facebook for lives each Friday night at 7:00 Central Time. https://www.facebook.com/Rhonda-Griff... or subscribed to my newsletter here: https://thestampinbunny.blogspot.com/.... If you're in the USA, I'd be happy to help if you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator too!

This Parisian Beauty Stamp Set and dies have been fun to use this spring. I will miss it now that it is retiring! It has a nice variety of stamps, but to add bubbles and speckles, I used the Butterfly set.




Product List


Thanks for hopping by and reading!





Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:

and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:


Join My Team:

No comments: