Monday, April 20, 2020

Ornate Layers Dies and Ornate Style Stamp Set with Blends Marker Over Wh...

The Blends Marker Over White Embossing Technique creates a sort of Chalkboard look on Basic Black Cardstock. My video includes tips and instructions for trimming down your Card Base as well as Blend Color Selection, so if that interest you, check it out!


This photo shows how I cut both of the layers from the same piece of Basic Black to save effort and cardstock.


This was originally a Facebook Live, so it may be a little jumpy.



Join me for Facebook Lives every Friday at 7:00 p.m. Central Time here: https://www.facebook.com/Rhonda-Griffin-Independent-Stampin-Up-Demonstrator-311456514198/

Product List


Thanks for hopping by and reading!





Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:

and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:


Join My Team:

No comments: