Thursday, November 26, 2009

Spark YOUR Creativity Challenge #3 AND BLOG CANDY

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'd love for my customers and friends to take part in this challenge-everyone is welcome....You can make a card, a scrapbook page or a 3-Dimensional item with either traditional cardstock and ink or a digital papercrafting program such as My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up!

Your creativity may be Sparked by the colors, shapes, placement of elements or textures. There is no limit to what might inspire you! All you need to do is link your blog post, internet post or photograph on an online photo site or Facebook in the comments here, AND tell me what exactly in the picture "Sparked" your creativity.

Now on to this week's "SPARK": This is my 7 year old daughter's Thanksgiving Cornucopia page from school....I thought it would be fun for Thanksgiving Day.

Here's my card:

Today's card also features the Cheep Talk Stamp Set which is a part of a 40% off bundle from Stampin' Up! The price is just $25.71 for the Cheep Talk Stamp Set, Pumpkin Pie Corduroy Buttons and notecards. (Regular price-$42.85) I used a Sketch Challenge from Stampin' Addicts for this card as well which makes a quick start for any card.

See you next Thursday...Happy Stamping!

Blog Candy you say? Yes, I did. All you need to do is enter any one of the last three Thursday challenges and link a picture of your creation to this post to be entered in the drawing.

What is the candy? For my current local customers, you can win 20% of any one item on your next purchase (or I guess a stationery set if you'd rather).

For any member of my downline or online entries (you'd need to provide your address within 3 days of your win), you can win one of these stationery sets. (My friend Paula Wright swapped it at Stampin' Up! Convention, and now I've made several of my own.)


The two notecards on the right also feature the For All You Do set which is available in a bundle with the 5/16" Neutrals Jumbo brads until November 30th from Stampin' Up! for $25.83. Email me to place your order before noon on November 30th.

No comments: