Friday, November 20, 2009

MDS projects "A Post A Day" November

My Digital Studio by Stampin Up! is a fun, easy program that I have completed certification with Stampin' Up! to teach others to use. I've recently made both a card and a calendar, so I will share those with you today, tomorrow and Monday the 23rd (along with Recipe Monday).

First is this simple card I designed and then had printed by the contract printer. Do I need to say that my watermark isn't printed on the card? Well, just in case, the watermark is just for the internet on each of these items. :)


I decided to make a calendar (for us, and for the grandparents) as well, again using the Stampin ' Up! contracted printer to obtain a finished wire-bound calendar. I used a simpler look on most of the months than I might choose for a scrapbook page since these will be hanging on the wall.

January, February and March:

No comments: