Monday, November 9, 2009

ABC.....123....Have an EASY Stampin' Up! party!

I will begin a special incentive on Friday, November 13th for those of you who pre-book your Sale-A-Bration Stampin' Up! parties! Sale-A-Bration is the time of year that Stampin' Up!'s typical promotion is a free specially designed Sale-A-Bration stamp set with each $50 (before tax & shipping) purchase!

Check back at noon on Friday for details and to book your ABC/123!

I hope you'll agree that my plan is easy and fun! So what do you need to know?

ABC

A. "A" guest list (I can provide you with a 40 guests in 40 minutes worksheet!)
B. "B"uy a snack and drink
C. "C"hoose a day & time and then, my house or yours?

123

We'll have fun stamping for:

1. One hour
2. Make two cards
3. And it only costs each person $3 (though it is free instead with ANY purchase)

This is a great way to see why I am SO in love with stamping! (I also plan to host an ABC/123 party in January, but hosting your own party is a great way to have a TON of fun with YOUR friends!)


No comments: