Monday, January 4, 2021

Stampin' Up! 2021 Easel Calendar with Die Cuts, Punches and Designer Series Paper

The hydrangea is May's May flowers, and the other months are shown below. You may add your own seasonal sentiments or sayings and embellishments (other than the lucky ladybug from March and USA from July which you will be given) from things in your personal stash. I am imagining this class being ready for viewing on YouTube no later than Thursday, January 21 with mail out or pick up on January 19th.

It is open to both Bunny By Mail and Local customers. I will set a time for a one hour Zoom craft along after everyone has their kit. Everyone can watch my video ahead of time and ask any questions they think of during the Zoom. This will allow everyone to work at their own pace and stay on the Zoom as long as they'd like or leave as soon as they'd like. Or just watch the video on YouTube.

Please email me ASAP to request the Calendar Class, and I will invoice you from Paypal.




Bunny By Mail customers will pay $4 shipping, and you will receive everything you need to create the Easel, all 12 months as shown (add your own sentiments other than the USA), and the calendar too. I will invoice you from Paypal if you would like the Bunny By Mail option. Local customers may choose porch pick up.


Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: