Thursday, December 17, 2020

Approaching Perfection Stampin' Up! Birthday Card January-June 2021 Mini...


I love the new Oh So Ombre 6X6 Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Paper, and think it works great for this card made with the Approaching Perfection Sale-A-Bration stamp set!  

I really like having a cake for the candles to sit upon, and the "confetti" was easy to add using just Mono Multi/Green glue for the Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles. The corner rounder on the top sides made the squares look a bit more like a cake too.

I'll add the links and details when the items go live and are available on These are My Stamps, the website I use to add links to my Stampin' Up! store.


Rococo Rose is the back side of the Bermuda Bay, and is cute for a more girly version of this card.



Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter: 
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website: 
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items: 
Free Tutorials: 
Join My Team: 

No comments: