Monday, December 7, 2020

Stampin' Up! Year End Close Out List

Here's a link to the Stampin Up! products that are on sale while supplies last (or that are just retiring at the end of the catalog) beginning at 1:00 a.m. 12/8/2020 Central Standard Time: 

 
 My favorite is the Little Treats dies. At $26.60, it is 30% off! This makes the hand sanitizer holders and ghirardelli holders SO quick! 

 ***There are cases in which the dies are on sale and the bundle is not, so buying the stamp set and dies separate will save you money over the bundle. 

***Don't forget to check the updated Clearance Rack too!



Click the button above to go to my page for shopping with Stampin' Up!  

Thanks for hopping by and reading!

Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: