Saturday, November 28, 2020

Stampin' Up! Freezin' Fun Penguin and Bunny Slimline Penny Slider/Spinner cards

I love making motion cards, and the Penny Spinner/Slider is a favorite among them. Sadly, I lost the video due to a phone "upgrade" issue, but these were made in the common way using dimensionals between two pennies.




I cut the little slope twice to create the "ski run" over the length of the slimline card and used Stampin' Up!'s adhesive foam strips to adhere the track nicely. It really creates some Winter time fun for your favorite recipients!

A slim-line card fits in an 8-3/4 inch by 3-3/4 inch envelope.




Product List
Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

1 comment:

Sue Duffy said...

So, so cute, Rhonda! TFS