Thursday, November 12, 2020

New Christmas-Themed Die Cut Class HomeBunny Card Kits by Mail

Everything, but the Sentiment Stamps!

Make these cards for you favorite recipients by placing an order with me then waiting for the kit to arrive! You'll just need sentiment stamps, Real Red Ink and Balmy Blue ink.

This card uses the lovely Detailed Dove Die cuts with Whisper White and Vellum to create a striking contrast with Real Red.

This card uses a window sheet, background paper and Balmy Blue Glimmer paper with the Snowflake Wishes Dies.

This card features Red Velvet Paper Poinsettia die cuts and the pretty Poinsettia Place designer series paper.


This is available with any order with me of over $40 before tax and shipping between now and December 10th!



Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: