Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Stampin' Up! Triple Fold Over Red Velvet Poinsettia Fun Fold Card

 I enjoyed making this new to me Fun Fold. It was quick and easy to score and cut the pieces, and I think it creates a very pretty look. The Red Velvet paper makes an adorable poinsettia and the beaded pearls add a fantastic detail. If you plan to mail it, a few smaller pearls clustered at the center would be less expensive to mail.





Such an easy and fun card to create! Message me to order or follow the links below to my Stampin' Up! Store for any of these pretty products. The Belly Band is 1-1/2 inches wide and 9-1/2 inches long with a 1-1-4 inch by 9-1/2 inch wide Patterned Paper layer. The Old Olive Cardstock Base is 5-1/2 by 11 inches. It is scored at 1-1/4 inches, 5-1/2 inches and 9-1/4 inches on the 11 inch side. The largest piece of designer series paper (Holly) is 3-1/2 inches by 5-1/4 inches. The second largest piece of designer series paper (White poinsettia and pine) is 1-1/2 inches by 5-1/4 inches. The smallest piece of designer series paper (red berries) is 1 inch by 5-1/4 inches.

This card fold design (not the use of the Poinsettia and paper) came from Mindy Gray via Chris Slogar.

Below is my video for even more helpful tips and how tos!

Product List
 



Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: