Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Hey Girlfriend Fun Folds Flower & Field Cards Stampin' Up! Cards Video

The video below contains instructions for the extravagant triple loopy bow (SO easy) and 3 cards both with the bows and with the Hello Girlfriend set.

The card is 4-1/4" by 11" and is scored at 5-1/2" of course and then at 2-3/4".

For this card I wanted to use a Fun Fold with the cute girlfriend images.  I took my colors from the Flower & Field Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Paper. These happy florals have been fun to create with for me, and I hope the will be for you too!  This card is a Z fold with large panels for our main images. 

I was inspired by my best friend Kim Willbanks' animals as well as her look for the girl on the right, and I modeled the girl on the left after myself. giggle...Well, her hair color.




Want to see more? This card plus two more layout designs are featured in the video below:




Product List
Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: