Monday, January 25, 2021

Navy Floral Hey Girlfriend Fun Folds Flower & Field Cards Stampin' Up! Cards Video

The video below contains instructions for the extravagant triple loopy bow (SO easy) and 3 cards both with the bows and with the Hello Girlfriend set. I enjoy repeating the scalloped edges of the main image and the sentiment and coordinating our friend's clothing to the colors in the designer series paper.



This Paper Blooms pattern makes a spring-like, happy look for this card that I can't wait to send to a friend. I love that we can buy a stamp set and a few other things we need and get the designer series paper for free during Sale-A-Bration! Contact me to order or use my online store.

Want to see more? This card plus two more layout designs are featured in the video below:


Of the Blends listed below I actually used the Night of Navy to color the Rhinestones, the Ivory for her skin, the Seaside Spray light and dark for her clothing, the Misty Moonlight for her leggings, So Saffron and a bit of light Crumb Cake for her hair. Her features are a bit delicate so I did need the color lifter for a few places in which I colored outside the lines. giggle. Easy peasy fix!

Product List 
Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: