Friday, May 15, 2020

Use Scrap Strips of patterned paper with Diagonal Style Herringbone Strip Quilt Cards

There are several style cards one can make using strips of patterned paper that are all the same width.



The card on the left uses the Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper diagonally around a square while the card on the right has the Tropical Oasis paper in a Herringbone Quilt style.

I was also excited to show the new Lovely Labels Pick a Punch on my Facebook live!


This card and the Sketch Challenge Graphic use a spacing within the Herringbone Strip Quilt layout to create a bit more interest.


Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: