Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Share Sunshine PDF Download COVID-19 fundraiser #ShareSunshine

I find these sayings and images a joy to use.

Stampin’ Up!s Share Sunshine pdf promotion will raise $12 for either the United Way or World Health Organization when you purchase. I have some tips for you to save card stock and time in this quick as a bunny Facebook Live.

Product: Share Sunshine PDF Download. Buy it here!
Price: $12.00 USD
Dates: April 28 – June 2, 2020 or later
  • To maximize our donations, the PDF download sales are non-commissionable. Neither I nor Stampin' Up! are profiting. The charities are the sole beneficiaries of each purchase—that means every cent goes to these organizations!
  • When you purchase the PDF download, please remember not to share it with others, as this takes away from the organizations we are trying to support.

I liked using an elegant Magnolia designer series paper with the toilet paper! I think it makes it even more hilarious!


The inside says, "Sending Love... (and if I could, toilet paper)

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

1 comment:

Sue Duffy said...

Another winner, Rhonda! TFS