Thursday, May 21, 2020

Celebrate Sunflowers Notecards

For these cards, I chose a layout that I CASEd from Artisan Demonstrator, Marine Wiplier's New Wonders stamp set card.  It is a great sketch that I've really enjoyed! I used the Notecard size as the base.


I used a one layer design for this card and stamped directly on the Notecard.  I colored using the Stampin' Blends and added the Bumblebee Gingham ribbon and Enamel dots for a bit of color. I took a little chunk from the fold using the Classic Label Punch to create a ribbon wrap.




For this next card, I stepped it up a bit by die cutting the sunflowers and popping them up on dimensionals then layering the cardstock on a Notecard-sized bit of Bumblebee Cardstock. The Rhinestone Basic Jewels were colored with Daffodil Delight Blends and the In Color Bumblebee Ribbon pops!

For this card, I used layers which allowed me to only use half of a piece of the textured In Color 6X6 Designer Series Paper in Bumblebee. Layered on Old Olive added a homey look that was echoed in the Ornate Garden Old Olive Ribbon.

There is so much to enjoy about this set!


Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: