Sunday, May 3, 2020

Share Sunshine PDF Download COVID-19 fundraiser #ShareSunshine

Are you interested in making someone’s day with a handmade card? Stampin’ Up!s Share Sunshine pdf promotion will raise $12 for either the United way or World Health Organization when you purchase. I have some tips for you to save card stock and time in this quick as a bunny Facebook Live.
I made this card for those who have made facemasks for my family. I think it is a fun way to say, "Thanks!"  I used the Birthday Bonanza designer series paper that is retiring soon and the new Absolutely Argyle embossing folder with the Stitched Nested Labels Dies and some circle punches.

Product: Share Sunshine PDF Download. Buy it here!
Price: $12.00 USD
Dates: April 28 – June 2, 2020 or later
  • To maximize our donations, the PDF download sales are non-commissionable. Neither I nor Stampin' Up! are profiting. The Charities are the sole beneficiaries of each purchase—that means every cent goes to these organizations!
  • When you purchase the PDF download, please remember not to share it with others, as this takes away from the organizations we are trying to support.

Thanks for hopping by and reading!




























Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team: