Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Celebrate Sunflowers on Balmy Blue

I enjoy this big pretty sunflower against the Balmy Blue paper so much that I couldn't imagine "gilding the lily" with bows or accessories. So it is a simple card inspired by a photo on Canva that I used to announce my Facebook Live.


I think I could make several different colors and styles of cards with this as the inspiration.


This square card will fit in a regular Medium Envelope although the leaves hang off the edges because it is 4-1/4 square.


Thanks for hopping by and reading! If you need a demonstrator, I'm happy to help! Just email with any questions!

Product List


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: