Tuesday, May 5, 2020

#ShareSunshine Stampin' Up!'s Covid-19 pdf has raised over $123,000 so far!

Stampin' Up!'s Covid-19 pdf has raised over $123,000 so far!  Today, I have a "What a year this week has been!" card with "Hang in There" inside. 


This card fold was the Facebook Live sketch for last week, and it was so fun and easy.  You just cut a piece of cardstock to 4-1/4 inches by 11 inches, then cut at 9-1/2 inches and score at 5-1/2". 


Cut pieces of cardstock that are 3-3/4" X 4-1/4" for the outside and 1-1/2" X 4-1/4" for the inside.

The piece that is cut off is scored at 3/8 inches and tucked under the designer series paper and Whisper White cardstock under it to make the front flap for the sentiment or for a focal image.


The Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper that is retiring soon is fun to use for a pick me up for any of your Stamping friends.

I also used the retiring Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper for another look. I sent this to the staff at my church. I know they are having to do things differently than they'd like, and any time your "cheese is moved", it stinks!


Product: Share Sunshine PDF Download. Buy it here!
Price: $12.00 USD
Dates: April 28 – June 2, 2020 or later
  • To maximize our donations, the PDF download sales are non-commissionable. Neither I nor Stampin' Up! are profiting. WHO and United Way are the sole beneficiaries of each purchase—that means every cent goes to these organizations!
  • When you purchase the PDF download, please remember not to share it with others, as this takes away from the organizations we are trying to support.














Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: