Friday, November 1, 2019

Christmas and Everyday themed Nail File Sleeve / Holder

I wanted to have something at the craft show that wasn't food for human or puppy, so I ordered some nail files and searched for a holder style I liked. I chose these (by Kim, Papered Chef-I could NOT find her last name.) because they protect most of the file and allow the paper to really shine.


On the richly-colored, Christmas-themed file sleeves, I included a band so that the recipient may slip off the star and tree later leaving just the sleeve for ease of use in her purse, stamp table (for any sanding needs) or desk drawer.  I enjoy the look of giving them with the tree and star with foil embellishments and appreciated how easy it was to add glamour with just a few passes through the die cut machine!
.

For these holders, I used the nested labels and decorated them with sayings and die cuts to match the designer series papers.  These came together quickly and were enjoyable to create!

Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: