Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Let It Snow Faux Gatefold Quick Card


For this Quick Card, I used the Faux Gatefold Fun Fold which requires scoring at the normal 4-1/4" and also an extra score at 2-1/8". You can then choose to put patterned paper or contrasting cardstock on either the left side only (as I did here with the Winter Knit Embossed Whisper White layer) or on both right and left sides for a true faux gatefold.

The little punch for the Snowman Season snowman makes him quick to stamp and assemble and the ovals create a cute but quick to cut layering scheme. 

I hope the Quick Cards I'm sharing this week will save you some time as you design and make your Christmas cards!

 Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: