Monday, November 4, 2019

Snowman Soup Altered step front card 3D Treat Holder Video



I did use non-SU! snap stamps for the sentiment on this one.  Shocking I know!  I'm level letter challenged! giggle I don't think the company is in business any more.

The nested labels were perfect for making a latch for the front flap.  You could also use this fancy fold (and the nested labels as well if you like) to just make a card.  The step front card tutorial I saw was by Amanda Bates. My video is 9 minutes and here are the measurements used:

The main base layer is 4-1/4" X 11". It is scored on the long side at 5-1/2", 6-3/4", 8-3/4" and 10".
The layer (Real Red in this example) is 4" X 3-3/4".

The front flap is 5-5/8" X 3-1/4".  It is scored at 3/8" and 1-5/8".
The layer of patterned paper or stamped card stock should be 3" X 3-3/4".




From the side you can see the marshmallows and the cocoa packet. I love how easy it was to match the cocoa with Real Red, Whisper White, Pacific Point and Balmy Blue.


























Thanks for hopping by and reading!





Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:

and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:


Join My Team:

No comments: