Saturday, November 2, 2019

Purple Posy So Many Stars Simple One Layer Quick Card

This card is a CASE with a color change and added front sentiment.  

I love Michelle Last's card because it is both simple and beautiful. She had used grey and heat embossed, but for a Stamp A Stack, I prefer regular stamping. Unconventional colors can be fun sometimes too!

You'll be surprised that you just center and die cut the stitched star, stamp the decoration and sentiment and score the star from the center to each point. Three dimensionals under the center and a Rhinestone basic jewel finish the card quickly.



Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: