Sunday, November 3, 2019

Polar Bears Snow Globe Scenes Quick Window Card


This week, I am doing a Quick Cards Blog Series. These cards are perfect for mass producing either on your own or at my Stamp A Stack if you are local.

The Snow Globe Scenes dies have a deer, trees, a church and polar bears for which you don't need even a stamp, saving you time. For this card, easy mailing was a priority so I made a window card rather than using the Snow Globe insert.

The Merry Christmas sentiment is from the Snowman Season Set, and I used a scalloped square die cut in whisper white with a sponge dauber to create the polar bears' blue skies inside the card.



Product List


Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

No comments: