Monday, August 12, 2019

Tea Party Tea Together Tea Time Garden Lane Card

I completely forgot to blog this card. I sent it to my Stamp Club members as the invitation to my Hostess Appreciation Brunch in June.  I love to spoil my stampin' friends, and I wanted to step up my "invite game" this year.  We always have hot tea, so this Tea Together set was perfect, and when I saw the color scheme of the garden lane designer series paper, it was easy to imagine them together.


I simply stamped the Rose on the teapot and the Rosebuds on the teacup. They were colored with Light and Dark Mint Macaron Stampin' Blends with Light Old Olive for the leaves.  The leafy print in the background helped everything match, and the Be Mine Stitched scalloped edge die was used to create a scalloped pennant point that tucked under the "tablecloth" of Mint Macaron Cardstock.



Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!



Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

No comments: