Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Pressed Petals Heirloom Frames Oval Get Well Card

I loved the colors in the Pressed Petals Designer Series Paper, so I used them for this card.  Blueberry Bushel makes a vibrant and beautiful cardbase, and a clump of pretty Mossy Meadow leaves and sprigs tied with Scalloped Very vanilla lace ribbon is a sweet accent. The scalloped and stitched labe from the Stitched Labels dies was perfectly sized with the "hope you're feeling better" sentiment.


I used dimensionals under the oval to lift the embossed frame and used an oval from the layering ovals to cut out just the center/inside of the Heirloom Frame rather than both the inside and outside.

Thanks for hopping by and reading!

Product List




Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

No comments: