Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Pumpkin Harvest Card Ride With Me Come to Gather Fall Autumn

This pumpkin harvest card was made with the set.  I used blends to color the pumpkins and the truck.  Mint Macaron and Pool Party were used together to create the color of the truck.  Pool party gave it more vibrancy.  I love this plaid designer series paper print!  It is so happy.


Tip: Punched circles are a great way to add needed rich colors when we don't have many embellishment choices in a color or two. I like the way they echo the pumpkin shape a bit too. 

If I'd wanted the circles exactly the same, I could have made/glued together the circle cluster off the card and turned the bottom one upside down.  I wanted some variety though, so I just tucked them under the main image for a free and easy look.

Thanks for hopping by and reading!

Product List




Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

No comments: