Friday, August 9, 2019

Perennial Essence Inky Friends Suite Designs Blog Hop


We're hopping through some favorite Suites in the 2019-2020 catalog.  If you're hopping in order, you've just seen Shelley's cutie pie creations with the DinoRoar Suite.

I used the Perennial Essence Stamp Set, Punch and Designer Series Paper.  The paper is so like impressionist paintings, and the colors are lovely.  I enjoy sets with matching punches that allow quick cards and flowers, so this Suite is such a joy.


I went really simple with this card's stamping. I didn't stamp the flower. I punched it from vellum in Petal Pink and Old Olive (But used the back side so that it would match the Soft Sea Foam layer nicely) and curled it, which to me, makes it look most like a water lily.  The sentiment was cut using a die from the Parcels and Petals Bundle.

The card fold is a horizontal gatefold (scored at 2-3/4 on each side of the 11 inch long piece of cardstock) turned vertically with a layer on top attached to only one side. Easy to construct, but sweetly different.  The sentiments came from the Here's a Card set.




Product List





       




Thanks for hopping by and reading!



Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

2 comments:

Shelley Z said...

Beautiful! I love simple cards and I can't wait to cut this paper!

Stamp with Shar said...

Such a cute card :-) one of my favorite suites :-)