Saturday, August 10, 2019

Free as a Bird Magnolia Chickadees

I colored the chickadees to look as much like real chickadees as I could.  Then, I happened put the nested stitched label of them on the Magnolia Lane designer series paper, and it was SO striking.  It was easy to add the sentiment, striped organdy Petal Pink Ribbon and light pink iridescent sequins. (Sorry the left sequins look Melon Mambo due to the light--they are light pink.)


Thanks for hopping by and reading! If you love any of the items used to create this card, they are linked below to my Stampin' Up! Store.

Product List




Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

2 comments:

Susan Duffy said...

Terrific combination, Rhonda!

RhondaG - The Stampin' Bunny said...

Thank you, Susan! I'm so glad you like it!