Thursday, August 15, 2019

Band Together Color Combos Challenge Birthday

For this card I started with the colors, Seaside Spray, Rococo Rose and Crumb Cake. I had to add some So Saffron and Old Olive Vellum too. The Classic Label punch made a great dovetailed ends sentiment by just re-cutting the edges.  Blends were a bright, eye-catching pop of color against the white and Seaside Spray too.  More details about the exact products can be seen in the Product List below.


I thought I'd challenge everyone to a Color Challenge. You're most welcome to provide a link in the comments if you make a card and upload it!  I'd love to see it!


Product List


Thanks for hopping by and reading!



Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

No comments: