Sunday, April 28, 2019

Simple Sunday #simplestamping Lift Me Up Wacky Week

Well, we can debate this one, but because it only has a punch and ribbon I'm calling a Wacky Week and saying this card is Simple!  The hot air balloons are just stamped, so I think it is still simple. This stamp set is retiring, so if you love it, buy it this month!


I used retiring 2017-2019 In Colors all over this card.  I'll miss Lemon Lime Twist and Powder Pink a ton.  Berry Burst, Fresh Fig and Tranquil Tide are pretty too! I can't wait to pre-order the new In Colors and some of the new sets on Thursday, May 2nd. If you'd like to pre-order and receive a discount, you can always sign up to be a demonstrator!  Just Click the Join My Team tab to read more!

Product List


Thanks for hopping by and reading!



Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

No comments: