Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Masculine peekaboo tent card and more concise Retirement Lists

Another peekaboo Tent Card for you today:  You Jump Start My Heart is perfect for an anniversary card, so that's my plan for this card. I do enjoy these tent cards I saw on donemark papercrafts blog. They are perfect for displaying!

I used the retiring set Best Birds for the anniversary sentiment and layered the Jump Start Sentiment with the great pieces in the Geared Up Garage Bundle.



Retirement Lists in case you missed them:

Annual Catalog Retirement List

Occasions Catalog Retirement List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!

Product List




Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

No comments: