Friday, April 5, 2019

One Sheet Wonder OSW #4 Painted Seasons


This template above is not meant to be printed and cut along the lines.  The measurements are correct, but the proportion may not be.

Today I'll show you some ways I use the bottom right quadrant. The 1-3/4" X 2-3/8" rectangles can be matted directly onto the 5-1/4"X 4" layer  as shown or...


 You can mat them onto a smaller layer which can be layered further for more interest and color. You will need to use these pieces in the direction of the pattern if there is one.


Tomorrow will be the final post for the One Sheet Wonder Series. I will simply use the 4 strip remainders on a card.


Thanks for hopping by and reading!



Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

No comments: