Thursday, April 4, 2019

One Sheet Wonder Post #3 OSW Painted Seasons



This template above is not meant to be printed and cut along the lines.  The measurements are correct, but the proportion may not be.


1. Cut vertically at 4". 
2. Cut horizonatally at 5-1/4".
Now, you will have 4 rectangles/quadrants.

The bottom left quadrant is today's post.  The 1-1/4" squares can be used in a row of three or alternated with another image as I did below.

This notecard seemed perfect for sending a quick note, so I didn't add a sentiment.  Under the succulents and squares is the backside of the Christmas print from designer series paper (dsp) in the large size piece.  It picks up the colors nicely.

This card layout/design is by Simone Bartrum. I loved the opportunity for using patterned paper that it provides.  I shortened the piece on the right of the quadrant and cut down leftover pieces from other quadrants to add the designer series paper to the small flaps.

I had so many beautiful papers from Sale-A-Bration this year that I thought making One Sheet Wonder Cards would really liven up both my blog and my newsletter.  The Botanical Butterfly and Painted Seasons papers have gorgeous designs that perfect for showcasing in One Sheet Wonder style cards.

Thanks for hopping by and reading!



Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

No comments: